WP Super Cache is one of best caching plugin for WordPress, that can generate static HTML files from the dynamic WordPress pages, and it makes your website loading lightning fast even when the website is attracting a lot of traffics.
WP Super Cache works on the technique of ‘On the lines of server caching’ and this will change your dynamic website into a static one. It reduces the requests to process load of data stored in the slow processing databases and thus, it speeds up the website to load faster.
WP Super Cache is super easy-to-configure and it has great community support. The plugin is free and secure. You will get regular plugin updates with improvements in security and performance.
What are the Benefits of WP Super Cache?
- It will implement the mod rewrite, PHP, or legacy caching for generating static HTML files, which will reduce the loading time of your website significantly
- The website or blog queries to the host server will be less intense if you use WP Super Cache. Your site will be running smoothly 24/7 even in a slow shared server
- Use CDN (Content Delivery Network) with the caching system
- WP Super Cache comprises of Plugin and Hook System
- Cache Rebuild Option ( avoid displaying the old cached pages when the newer versions of cached pages are created)
- Automatically enable ‘gzip Compression’
- Automatically update of the .htaccess file (Backup your .htaccess before installing the plugin!)
- Supports the Bad Behavior plugin (if installed and on Half on mode only)
- Compatible with most of other WP plugins
To finish off the article, I would recommend you to try WP Super Cache plugin because it is a must-try plugin to speed up your WordPress website. The plugin is very easy-to-install and you can configure it with little or no technical knowledge.