Infographics have become an important component of online marketing campaigns. As a content marketer or a blogger, you can create and share a greater amount of information in a single visual diagram – one Infographic. People love to share infographics on blogs and social media and it eventually creates more buzz for your brand. Also Infographics can boost your SEO by generating hundreds of organic backlinks.
However, designing a high-quality infographics for your business requires a lot of effort and money, but not anymore.
In this article, you will get to know all the insider information’s of Piktochart – a free online tool that enables you to create awesome infographics with a click of a few buttons. So, let’s have a look at this immensely popular infographics creation tool.
What is Piktochart?
Piktochart is a website or an online tool that is used to make free infographics for business websites and blogs. It combines charts, graphs, texts, as well as graphics. Using the drag-and-drop interface of Piktochart, you can easily assemble and create infographics without paying money for a designer.
For you to get started, Piktochart has a large collection of templates to choose from.
In the free version, you will have full access to seven templates and in the premium version; you can use 100 templates to make infographics. Along with the large template collection, it has loads of image and fonts collections as well. So, with Piktochart on board, you can create a professional grade infographics in few minutes.
Where can you submit Infographics?
After creating an Infographic, you will definitely want to share it on different platforms or websites. So, here are some sites where you can submit and share your Infographic:
- Infographic Journal
- Infographics Showcase
- Daily Infographic
- Cool Infographics
- Infographics Archive
- Visual Loop
The Main Reasons for using Piktochart to create Infographics
I have used the Piktochart for the following reasons:
- The design quality of Piktochart is exceptional
- It is very easy-to-use
- It is quite fast and includes a free version
- You can make posters as well as presentation slides with this tool
- It can be used to make Pie charts for data comparison
- It is cheaper than hiring a designer for creating an infographics
What I liked Most about Piktochart
The things that I liked most about Piktochart are;
- It is an online tool that can be used for small and simple business projects
- All of the themes or templates are professionally designed
- Each and every blocks and graphics are movable, which make it easier for the user to create infographics
- The interface of the Piktochart is user-friendly and within a few minutes, technically challenged people can figure out all the menus
- The Gridline feature help people to arrange the blocks to create infographics easily
I would recommend the Piktochart to the people who are willing to be creative, but without great design skills. Try Piktochart to create your own awesome infographic next time!