Open Site Explorer or OSE is one of the best website link analysis tool and it is an extremely helpful for search engine marketers. If you want to gather insider information about your competitor’s website, then Open Site Explorer is your solution. The tool is designed by SEO professional at MOZ.
What will you get with Open Site Explorer?
Open Site Explorer will help you to discover;
- Number of linking root domains to your website (How many websites are linking).
- Domain Authority (Combines all the data to predict how likely the site is to rank)
- Page Authority (Combines the data to predict how likely the page is to rank)
- Total number of links pointed to your website
Why use Open Site Explorer?
You will use Open Site Explorer for the following reasons:
- It is simple and easy-to-use
- You can conduct comparisons of several websites with OSE
- For analyzing link, OSE will use top anchor text
- You can optimize your authoritative internal links
- You will be able to solve any internal 301 redirect problem
- You will get a quick snapshot of your most common inbound anchor text
- You will be able to analyze your competitor’s best back links
- You can create a summary of your client’s link metrics
The Benefits of Open Site Explorer
There are many benefits of Open Site Explorer and they are briefly explained below:
- With OSE, you expect to compare multiple websites (up to 5) side-by-side
- It allows filtering of links through link equity, followed and redirected links from both the internal pages and external sites
- It will provide you an export to MS Excel for examining the links and easy sorting
- OSE offers visual tracking by Pie charts and you will be able to see the comparison between external links and internal links.
- Open Site Explorer is free to use
Open Site Explorer is a highly organized and professionally developed tool. So, you can certainly improve your backlink analysis work. With OSE on board, you will be able to enhance your digital marketing campaign effectiveness.
Try OSE today and you will able to identify content and link building opportunities for your website. Also you can research and compare competitor backlinks, identify top pages, view social activity data, and analyze anchor text.