Are you an internet marketer and looking for ways to increase your traffic to your website? You have excellent products to sell, but could not find a way to attract right audiencWebe. Don’t worry because with Google Adwords on board, you can actually reach a wide range of targeted customers and market your products in an effective way. So, you should read the article to know why and how this tool will help you to solve your problem.
What is Google Adwords?
Google Adwords is an online tool from Google that lets you attain new customers worldwide. It is an advertising program 0r system that is designed to lend a hand in developing your products exposure with Google’s search engine along with its affiliate sites. It is a Pay-Per-Click system that enables you to control where your ads will appear through bidding for a sequence of phrases (keywords). You will only have to pay for the bid that you have placed. It means if someone clicks on your ads, only then Google will charge you money.
Why Use Google Adwords?
There are lots of reasons for using Google Adwords as your search engine advertising tool and all of these reasons make it more tempting over competing platforms or techniques.
- Small initial investment – The cost of setting up Google Adwords is zero and there is no minimum monthly spend requirement on advertising. You have the flexibility to control and manage your ad campaign budget.
- Precise targeting – You can reach a wide range of customers all over the world at the exact moment of searching for what you have offered.
- Superior ROI (Return on Investment) : All the bids will automatically be lowered to minimum costs to keep the current position. You can test multiple ads to check, which are successful for the same keywords.
- Realization of target traffic – You can extensively use negative keywords to increase the relevant exposure.
- Immediate traffic – You can setup your campaign now and start getting traffic in few hours
- In depth progress reports – Tracking the success
- High volume of keywords- The keyword matching option is diverse and you can target exact match, phrase match or broad match keywords.
- Massive traffic – In addition to Google search engine placements, Google Adwords distribution network (display network) is huge and capable of sending millions of visits to your website
Some of the New Features of Google Adwords
- Shopping Campaign
- Callout Extensions
- Call Tracking
- Bid Strategies (New in 2015)
- Demographic Targeting Ads
- App Promotion
- Ad Customizers
- Mobile Strategies (New in 2015)
- Modernized Google Web Designer for HTML Ads
- Redefined Use of Close Variant Keyword
- Dynamic Remarketing Image Ads