Building a membership site can lead you to ultimate online success as it can generate lots of recurring revenue for you. However, the task of creating a membership site is not easy at all because it requires you to focus on several issues such as the website setup, content management and protection, creating trusted payment gateways, email management, etc.
Therefore, to create a membership site, you will need more than just a shopping cart software and, in that case, Digital Access Pass or DAP fits the bill perfectly. So, read the article and know how DAP is your best solution to create a self-hosted membership site.
What is Digital Access Pass or DAP?
Digital Access Pass or simply DAP is a membership plugin for WordPress that has end-to-end content delivery platform for creating and managing a membership site. It is powerful and with DAP, you can either create a membership site within the WordPress blog or within a HTML website as well. Additionally, this membership script provides an array of features that ensures reliability among online business owners.
Why Use Digital Access Pass (DAP)?
If you use DAP as your membership site plugin, you will get the following benefits:
- It is very easy-to-install and if you request the support team, they would install it for free as well.
- There is no recurring fee for using DAP. So, you will have to pay a fee for just one time.
- It has built-affiliate tracking system and it has seamless integration with WordPress.
- There is built-in Autoresponder to build your customer list.
- Apart from integration with WordPress, it has integration with the email-management companies such as the Aweber, MailChimp, etc.
- The customer support of DAP is very efficient and responsive.
- You will be able to integrate with the Shopping Carts such as the 1SiteAutomation.com.
- You can protect your files and contents from unauthorized downloads as well.
The Features that you will enjoy with Digital Access Pass (DAP)
DAP or Digital Access Pass has a lot of quality features that ensures your membership site get the much-needed profit and attention from the customers. Here are the features of DAP:
- Secure RSS Feeds
- Content Protection and Supports Category, File, URL and RSS Protection
- Built in 1-Tier and 2-Tier Affiliate System
- Forum integration with WP-Forum, bbPress, vbulletin, SimplePress, Mingle, XenForo
- Compatible with PHP/HTML Websites
- Sneak Peak Feature
- Coupon System
- One Time Offers (OTO’s)
- DAP Shortcodes
- Pay per view or pay per download
- Trial Products
- Great Technical Support Team
- Email integration with services like Aweber, GetResponse, and MailChimp
Apart from these standout features, DAP has payment integration with numerous services including:
- Google Checkout
- Paypal Standard
- Paypal Website Payments Pro
- WSO Pro (Warrior Plus)
To conclude the article, I would like to say that for creating a large membership site, you will need a plugin that is robust, flexible and versatile. The comprehensive feature set of DAP makes it the best membership site creation software.