Buffer is an awesome social media content management tool that is designed to create, schedule and share posts across dozens of social media sites.
This is a web-based tool that has browser extensions along with integration with RSS readers, Twitter, Chrome, SocialBro, WordPress, and other tools for exploring contents. Additionally, the main functionality of the tool is to spread the contents across different social media sites.
Why Use Buffer?
- Buffer provides help to automate your social media content posting
- You can share the same contents in different social media sites at different time frames
- You will be able to manage all of your social media contents in a synchronized way
The Features of Buffer
Some really useful features of Buffer for social media content management includes;
- Supports various Twitter profiles, Facebook Pages, Google Plus Pages
- Offer Browser Extensions (e.g. Chrome, Safari)
- Integration with SocialBro, Pocket and many other popular apps
- Buffer app blog buttons (You can share your blog posts by this feature)
Apart from these features, Buffer has;
Multiple Profile Option: With the multiple profile option, you can virtually add many accounts and thus, be able to make these accounts active simultaneously. You can add or remove any contents from various sites with just one single click.
Team Members: This feature will allow you to assign other members on behalf of you. Additionally, they can share or post any contents as well as they can add or remove contents from your account as well. This feature is well-suited to bloggers who are running a blog network on the internet.
Bit.ly Integration: To analyze the tweets, you can add the Bit.ly account username and password to your Buffer account. It will help you to track your links and number of clicks.
With the Buffer free version account, you can use it for personal purposes. The premium account will cost you only $10 per month.
Buffer is a tool, tailor-made to increase social media engagement. Try Buffer to drive more traffic, increase fan engagement and save time on social media.